The Klout Score is a number between 1-
The more influential you are, the higher your Klout Score.
It’s a measure of the overall on-
'It’s generally considered that folks with Klout Scores 50+ are pretty much rocking the social media world with regard to engagement and influence.
Users with a score of 63 are in the top 5% of all users.
Users with 70+ are in the top 1%.
'Influence is the ability to drive action and lead people, make an impact'.*
K. Johanna Altmann:
Founder & CEO, NAANII GLOBAL digital -
Klout score, nov. 2016 : 75 points.
NAANII GLOBAL and K. Johanna Altmann -
(Linkedin, Facebook, Webs www.naanii.es and www.naaniiglobal.com and other social media sites and webs).
She reaches 2016 about 180 countries and a readership of about 15 million people around the world.
Top 5 factors NAANII GLOBAL / K. Johanna Altmann considers to increase impact of publications and communications
* quality content, exclusive content, innovative and surprising content
* 'out of the box' thinking
* quality readership and network
* strategic alliances around the world with prime brands and customers
* strong economic background and focused strategic vision
Picture and Score: Source: Klout; https://klout.com/corp/score, nov.2016
* Source: Google Partner J. Lane : 'what is clout score'