YOUTH Americas Cup 2017 -
12 participating Teams (in order by nation)
* Candidate Sailing Team, Austria
* Team BDA, Bermuda
* Youth Vikings Denmark, Denmark
* Team France Jeune, France
* SVB Team Germany, Germany
* Land Rover BAR Academy, Great Britain
* Kaijin Team Japan, Japan
* NZL Sailing Team, New Zealand
* Spanish Impulse Team, Spain
* Artemis Youth Racing, Sweden
* Team Tilt, Switzerland
* Next Generation USA, USA
Sea trials have already begun in Bermuda ahead of the second Red Bull Youth America’s Cup in June 2017 !
Double Olympic champions Roman Hagara and Hans Peter Steinacher, Red Bull Sailing Team, have sailed over the first Red Bull Youth America’s Cup-
The decorated Austrian pair joined up with America's Cup sailors from ORACLE TEAM USA and SoftBank Team Japan to conduct the initial sea trials across the Great Sound.
Hagara revealed, "The sea trials went perfectly. The boats will go twice as fast, probably, as last time – and they are harder to sail, more physical. Teamwork will be very important."
Twelve countries will be represented in the youth regatta from June 12-
The Qualifiers will be played out across two pools of six from June 12-
Foto: Copyright Red Bull Content Pool, all rights reserved